Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Cut it out




Sweater- TJMaxx  option  option
white tee-  option  option
skirt- thrifted  option
scarf- Tuesday Morning  option  option  option
earrings- via Rocksbox  option
bracelets- Alex and Ani
shoes- Target  option  option
 
You may have noticed a trend with my outfits lately featuring scarves and a few skirts here and there. It was too hot to wear winter scarves and blanket scarves in the winter, but our late winter and early spring has been perfect for light weight spring scarves, so I'm getting my fill now. I've also had these jacket earrings on repeat and these cut out flats have been my go to as well. I purchased them  three years ago at Target but they did not get the attention they deserve until now.

Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: