Friday, March 24, 2017

A scarf and a skirt

 




Denim jacket- Old Navy  option   option  option  option 
white tee- old
skirt- JCrew Factory   option
scarf- Belk  option   option   option 
shoes- Payless  option  option
earrings- Rocksbox  option
bracelets- Alex and Ani  option  same
 
My current obsessions would include these earrings (similar) and this scarf (similar). Yes, I you did just see this scarf a couple of days ago. I wore it back to back over the weekend. This was my Sunday church outfit and straight out of The Essential Capsule Wardrobe: Spring 2017 Collection E-Book. I was too tired to think Sunday morning so the ebook came in handy. I  purchased this skirt because it's featured in the book and I really liked it. I am also in need of replacing my current solid navy pencil skirt and working on that.
 
I'm so glad that it's the weekend. Do you have plans? We have a one-year old photo shoot to do and my go see the air show that's in town.
 
Follow me on  Bloglovin.
Linking up here: