Wednesday, March 29, 2017

How to accessorize a boat neck top

 


Scarf- thrifted  option option  option
shirt- Forever21 (old) option option  option
jeans- Loft
sneakers- Macys  option  option  option
bracelet- Jules Smith  option  option
 
One of the best accessories for a boat neck top, in my opinion, is the neck scarf. Sorry (#notsorry) if I'm boring you with scarves post after post, but I can't stop myself. A fun little neck scarf with a striped boat neck top has a nod to the French and no other accessories are really needed. I did add a cuff bracelet with this, but went with a large one with a minimalist feel. I still love my slip on sneakers but I'm beginning  to want a lighter colored pair or some Converse. I think the Converse shoe would look good with this outfit too.
 
Follow me on  Bloglovin
Linking up here: