Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The power of social media



 
Cardigan- TJMaxx option option
blouse- old
skirt- Loft  option
shoes- JCPenney option option
necklace- JCrew Factory
bracelet- JCPenney
worn Oct. 26, 2014
 
I must admit that I get swayed by social media (and a good sale) when I see something over and over. I begin to decide that I need that item too. This skirt is a fine example. After seeing this collage of outfits created with this skirt and other Loft items, and then this one  and this one all over pinterest and this skirt on a few other bloggers, I decided I needed it. A good flash sale sealed the deal and now I have one too.
 
I love a good accessory too. I had originally planned to wear a long simple necklace with this outfit and at the last minute this necklace caught my eye. You've seen me wear it here and here already and it's been worn one other time that didn't make the blog.
 
Hope you're having a great week.
 
Linking up here: