Wednesday, April 2, 2014

7 Pieces, 7 Outfits

Today I'm playing along with Walking in Grace and Beauty and Ma Nouvelle Mode for a 7x7 remix challenge. I love these challenges because they get me to take a good look at my wardrobe and come up with outfits I probably otherwise would not have.

I picked 7 pretty basic pieces. Truthfully, I find them boring to remix but I wanted to challenge myself to see how different I could make them with shoes and accessories since those don't count in the 7 pieces. I truly believe that shoes can totally change the vibe of an outfit.

Here's an overview of my seven outfits:


 
My seven pieces of clothing:
1- Old Navy anchor blouse similar
2- Red pencil skirt- similar
3-white jeans- Loft
4- gingham button up similar
5-black midi skirt Dorothy Perkins
6- black lace top similar
7- red shorts similar
 
Now here's a closer look at each outfit for you:
 



 
 
Bracelet- (old)
shoes- Old Navy
 

 
Clutch- thrifted

 
necklace- Our World Boutique
sandals- TJMaxx
 
 


Scarf- Forever21
shoes- Banana Republic

 
shoes- DSW

necklace- JCPenney
shoes- Ross

 
shoes- TJMaxx
necklace- Sassy Steals


I also link up here: