Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Red plaid and a puffer vest






 
 

Shirt- JCrew Factory  similar option  option
vest- Old Navy  option  option  option
jeans- Loft
booties- JCPenney  option  option  option
necklace- old  option
bracelet- Ann Taylor  option


You may have noticed recently that I went to a Mon/ Wed/ Fri/ Sat posting schedule. It seems to work a lot better for me that way. But I decided to do an extra post this week because I've been wearing lots of red and pink lately and I wanted to get these outfits out to you before Valentine's Day in case you needed some ideas. This outfit would be perfect for a weekend day outing. Maybe you are going to celebrate this weekend or the next due to work and crazy week schedules next week, so here's an outfit for you. Schedule an picnic with your special someone or day of shopping with the girls. Throw on your plaid, puffer vest, jeans, and booties and you are ready to go.

See how I wore this shirt with white and leopard HERE.

Check out my Poshmark closet where you can find a green plaid flannel and green vest.


Linking up here: