Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Blush and burgundy

 


Jacket- thrifted  option  option
blouse- Nordstrom  tie neck option  ruffle option  option
pants- JCPenney 
necklace- Loft  option  option
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option  option
 
I decided that I needed a blush blouse in my closet and searched for about two or three months. I didn't want a sweater because it would not get much wear, and I knew it needed to be appropriate for the office to maximize wear. I finally decided on this Pleione blouse  (sold out) from Nordstrom. It's pretty basic with a pretty drape so it can be worn alone or untucked. I'm undecided about whether or not it will mix with casual wear, but we will see.  The first outfit I envisioned with a blush top was one with burgundy bottoms. I also decided to add the jacket. I purchased this piece at the thrift store a few years ago and it has seen so much wear. Speaking of thrifted, do you shop thrift stores, ebay or second hand? If so, please check out my Poshmark closet.
Follow me on  Bloglovin
Linking up here: