Monday, February 6, 2017

How to wear the moto trend to work






Jacket- JCPenney  option  option  option   option
top- JCPenney  option   option
pants- Loft
shoes- Payless   option
earrings- Kendrea Scott
necklace- Kendra Scott
belt- Target  option
 
Sometimes there are trends that just won't work for the office. I tend to shy away from those unless I know I will get plenty of off duty weekend wear out of them. Trends like the moto jacket trend, for instance. Until I came across this jacket. It a soft knit and tweed mixed media jacket in a moto style but without the leather, so I can wear it to the office. I actually got this jacket last year, but only wore it once or twice . I broke it out again last week and paired it with the red blouse. You know  Valentine's Day is soon, so we are surrounded with red and pink. I couldn't resist.
 
All of the jewelry I'm wearing came from my last Rocksbox. I haven't decided yet if I'm purchasing any of it, but my stylist knocked it out of the park this time. All three pieces are Kendra Scott and I love them. You can try out Rocksbox free for one month with my code FONDABFF.
 
Hope you all had a great weekend. I had a productive weekend listing some things in my Poshmark closet. I'd love for you to check it out. Do you buy second hand or thrift? Some of my favorite pieces came from the thrift store.  I'd really like to do a major closet clear out and get my closet down to the current season, but before I do I've got to move some of this stuff. The Poshmark closet stuff is taking up  my storage space. So feel free to visit and make offers.  These striped pumps would be a fun addition to your closet, and this red poncho is super warm. It's just not cold enough here to get a lot of wear out of it.
 
Have a great week!
 
Follow me on  Bloglovin
Linking up here: