Friday, February 7, 2014

Style Swap

                             Mix and Match Fashion              My version
 
Today I'm linking up with My New Favorite Outfit and Style Swap (details here). I chose to swap out a style from Tara at Mix and Match Fashion.  I had recently pinned this outfit from her blog with my skirt in mind. I don't have any window pane pants but I do have a fushia sweater, black blazer and this skirt. I also liked the pop of blue she added, so I did the same with my bubble necklace. I recently read that bubble necklaces were out, but I've seen a few of my favorite bloggers still wearing them, and as long as I'm comfortable, I will be too. I just couldn't skip the pop of color this adds just because bubble necklaces are "out".
 




Blazer- Dress Barn- option option option
sweater- JCPenney option option
skirt- JCPenney option
boots- shoes.com option
Worn Feb. 5, 2014
 
Also linking here: