Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Delayed gratification





 
Jacket- Target option option
blouse- JCPenney (old)
pants- Limited similar
belt- thrifted
bracelet- JCPenney
shoes- Payless
worn Feb. 3, 2014
 
I stalked this jacket in our local Target for the longest time. The more I saw it on other bloggers, the more I wanted it. I know it can become a versatile piece for my work wardrobe. Yet I wanted to get a bargain too and I knew I didn't NEED it. So I stalked it. Weekly. Until finally just before Christmas it went on clearance and with a coupon, I got for around $20.
 
Then with the busyness of Christmas and the weather, I didn't wear it until this week. I tried one other time, but the blouse I picked out to go with it was too white and I was running late and didn't have time to iron something else. Then it was too cold. Finally, Monday was a warm day and it was perfect for this outfit.
 
Just curious, do you ever want something so badly, yet delay wearing it when you finally get it?
 
Linking up here: