Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ol' rusty and a loafer day



 
Blazer- old- option option
shirt-thrifted
pants- JCPenney
shoes-old Target option option
necklace- Chicos-thrifted
Worn Feb. 7, 2014
 
I'm wearing my trusty rust wool jacket again. This piece gets rotated over and over during fall and winter, but usually just with browns. This time I tried black pants. Maybe next time I'll work in navy. I also wore loafers because it was Friday and I was tired, just too tired for heels. Do you ever have those days?

Speaking of heels vs flats, one of my favorite bloggers recently posted that she wears flats a lot off the blog but not on the blog. Why not go ahead and keep it real? Show the outfits with flats too. Not being ugly to anybody, but outfits that are not for the real world do me no good. They are just eye candy and I see a lot of it. Lots of posts where I think, where in the world would she really wear that outfit or those shoes? You certainly wouldn't do a lot of walking. It makes me wonder if some of these people even have jobs, or do that just dress up and take pictures all day? Just my rant, you go ahead and run your blog as you see fit. Mine will be a real world collection of what I really wear to work, church, and play.

Linking here: