Wednesday, February 12, 2014

There is a bird in that cage



 
Sweater- Gap similar
Vest- Ralph Lauren-thrifted splurge
skirt-thrifted similar
boots-Shoes. com option
necklace-JCPenney similar
worn Feb. 9, 2014
 
The last time I wore this skirt, I was not at all pleased with the results so I hung it back in the closet and it's been there for what seems like forever. I do love the pattern and rich colors so I started thinking about wearing it again. I had eyed both the skirt and vest in the closet and decided they would go together nicely.
 
I wore this to church and afterwards we had lunch with a couple with a small child who decided to check out my necklace. She climbed into the seat beside me and looked into my necklace and exclaimed "there's a bird in there." And yes, there is.
 
Linking here: