Thursday, October 13, 2016

Fall floppy hat




Hat- Old Navy  option  option option
blouse- Pleione via TJMaxx  option  option
scarf- Tuesday Morning  option  option
jeans- Belk  option option
bracelet- gift  option
earrings- Limited  similar
booties- JCP  similar  option
I bought this hat last year and never wore it. I love the color. I'm guessing you've figured that out by now- the last few posts here and on Instagram have been with burgundy or olive. Those have been my go to colors so far this fall. I decided it was time to put this hat to use. I've decided after evacuating for Hurricane Matthew that it's time to put lots of things to use or get rid of them. What's the point of possessions that just lay around and serve no purpose?
Last year I pretty much wore this outfit in a work  version- tunic, grey trousers, scarf. It was fun to wear the blouse and scarf in a more casual look.
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: