Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Cobalt, chartreuse and a link up





Blazer- Dress Barn (old)  option  option  option
blouse- TJMaxx (old)  option  option   option
skirt- JCPenney (old)  option  option 
shoes- Payless  option  option
necklace- Banana Republic (old)  option  option
 
I hope everyone got off to a good start this week. Today I'm sharing a recent work outfit that was a little out of my comfort zone. I decided that cobalt would pair nicely with chartreuse and black, even though there is absolutely no cobalt in this skirt. I love to play with colors and I really liked how this turned out. I used the shoes and the necklace to tie it all together. What color combinations have you tried our recently?
 
See how I've worn this skirt before - 4 ways here, here, and patterned mixed here
 
I'm also cohosting the Confident Twosday link up with Laura from I Do deClaire today. I love Laura's blog and the way she mixes thrifty with trendy pieces, all with a focus on what makes you feel confident. That's what I think fashion should be about- feeling good about what you wear, not just wearing something because it's the "in" thing. Be sure to follow her for some great outfit ideas.  I hope you will join us and link up below.
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here:
 

I do deClaire (Bloglovin) | Savvy Southern Chic (Bloglovin