Monday, June 27, 2016

Summer work wear

 


Blazer- Banana Republic via Thred Up  option  option  option
blouse- Target (old)  option  option
pants- Loft  option  option  option
necklace- JCP  option  option
shoes- Payless  option  option
 
Hello and Happy Monday! No I'm not all that happy about it being Monday, but a long weekend is coming. I'm that person that gets dreadful on Sunday evening because it's over and I didn't get everything done over the weekend that I needed or wanted to do. But I can't change that, so I may as well embrace it for what it is- another week, a fresh start.
 
Let's start this one talking about summer work wear. I find it difficult to still look professional and stay appropriately dressed. Sleeveless items aren't allowed in my office and dresses and skirts don't always fit in with the activities of my day. And the AC inside can get somewhat cold. We've been having 100 degree days as well, so I really don't want to be in stuffy work wear. I've been pushing through it with lighter and brighter colors. This blazer is one of my favorites for summer. This blouse/shell is sleeveless so it works well with a blazer in the summer. That tends to be one of my tricks for summer work wear- sleeveless blouse under a blazer or cardigan.
 
How do you dress for work in the summer?
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: