Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Print skirt and VCRs




Blouse- Loft  similar  similar  similar
skirt- JCPenney  option  option   option
shoes- Belk  option
worn May 27, 2015

This morning the radio announcer asked if anyone still had a VCR and VHS tapes. He asked if anyone still watched those VHS tapes. Why yes, we do have a VCR, and for a good while, it was the way our whole system was routed through to make the surround sound and such work. Repair men, and especially the alarm guy who also does sound systems, would come in our home, look at my husband, and say "Sir is that a VCR?" As if it were a dinosaur or something.

I am happy to report we got Uverse a few months ago and we don't use the VCR. We didn't watch VHS tapes either, but like some callers on the radio, I think we have a few for sentimental value. SO, do you still have a VCR?

I last wore this skirt with a patterned top, but I wanted to get another wearing in while I was still inside my self imposed spring capsule. I paired it with the pale yellow button up. This outfit was so simple I almost felt like I wasn't dressed, but I was definitely cooler without a blazer.

Linking up here: