Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Grey and coral




Blouse- Gap  option   option   option  
Blazer and pants- Sears/old  option   option
necklace- JCP  option  option
shoes- Payless  option  option   option
worn February 22, 2016

I decided to brighten up the greys with a little color.(see this suit HERE with polka dots.) When the temps start rising, I start thinking about spring and color. I've worn something similar to this before, but the shoes are a new addition.
I love how this color pops against the grey. These are from the Payless comfort line- one of my favorite shoes, and at 29.99, or 19.99 on sale, they are similar. Sorry, I can't link to them, but I've linked to some other shoes in similar colors.

Do you have a favorite brand of shoes? Please share, I'd love the hear. One of my other favorites in a reasonable price range is Ann Klein.

Linking up here: