Thursday, October 29, 2015

What to wear with brown pants




Cardigan- Old Navy  option  option  option
blouse- JCPenney  option  option 
pants- JCPenney  option   option  option 
shoes- Target  option    option   option
purse- Belk's  option  option  option
worn Oct. 21, 2015

I've always struggled with what to wear with brown pants other than beige or brown tones. Once again Bridgette Raes has provided new insight. I pulled the idea of the purple cardigan and marsala shoes from her post and paired them with this sleeveless blouse I recently purchased. This blouse is full of fall colors but the perfect weight for our warm temps. I've also had this mustard crosss body bag on heavy rotation last week, but a satchel or  tote would be more suited for my work needs so I'm on the look out for a new bag.
 
Linking here: