Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A pop of mustard




Blazer- old  option  option 
top- Belk  option  option  option  option
pants- Belk's  option  option  option 
purse- Belk's  option  option
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option  option
earrings- similar  similar
worn Oct. 20, 2015
 
I'm using Bridgette Raes for inspiration again. I'm not sure this worked out as well as I'd hoped, but I was at least dressed. I might try this again with a different green blouse, but I do like the combination of teal and mustard. I swapped the fringe cardigan from the inspiration post for a boyfriend blazer. Using other posts for inspiration is not about copying piece for piece but more about using your own closet to find suitable substitutes. The inspiration post outfit was also about wearing plaid and plaid shoes were linked in the post, but I subbed my new pointed toe bow flats. I fell in love with these at TJMaxx recently.
 
Where do you find inspiration and how do you use it?
 
Linking here: