Sunday, September 7, 2014

Leopard two ways





 
Shirt- Calvin Klein via Ross  option  option
skirt- thrifted  option  option
shoes- DSW  option  option  option
necklace- Lulu's  option  option
bracelets- Lulu's and Banana Republic  similar
worn Sept 7, 2014
 
I had this leopard and orange combo in my head all last fall but never got around to wearing it. So I threw the orange skirt in the 30x30 mix as a wild card and so I could wear this outfit. The leopard shirt is a great piece to have in the mix because leopard is a great neutral and pairs with almost anything. Leopard can be worn year round but I'm more drawn to it in the fall.
 
I wore the skirt to church and for the rest of the day I wore the blouse with white jeans and the bow flats. I love a versatile piece of clothing.
 

 
Blouse- see above
jeans- Loft similar
shoes- Payless option
necklace- LuLu's
 
Linking here: