Thursday, August 22, 2013

Coral, black, and grey



 
Blazer- Forever 21 (similar); Blouse- TJMaxx;
pants- JCPenney; necklace/earrings- Sear's;
shoes- Belk (similar)
Worn Aug. 7, 2013

After lusting for a coral blazer all summer, I took some of my birthday money and purchased one. This is the first outfit I created with it. I pulled this shirt out as a challenge to wear something that has not been worn in a long time. This shirt goes in and out of the donate pile. I like it, but can never really style it well. I don't usually wear shirts untucked at work, so that makes it awkward to wear to work, but I did it anyway this time. I usually forget about this shirt when I'm dressing for church or other activities. I keep telling myself I need white pants or skirt to wear it. What do you think? I like coral with grey, but did the shirt work in this ensemble?

Linking up with: