Wednesday, August 21, 2013

White blazer- just for summer?



Blazer- Ann Klein via Lord and Taylor (similar); blouse- TJMaxx (similar);
pants- JCPenney; shoes- Payless;
necklaces- vintage, ebay, Target
Worn Aug 14, 2013
 
 I have shopped all summer for a white blazer. The last one I had was not really comfortable and it got a stain on it that I couldn't get out so I got rid of it. I was about to give up. All the blazers were either not the right fit or had three quarter or ruched sleeves. I wanted plain long sleeves. And then I found this one. And for just a little over $29! SOLD!
 
I put this outfit together based on this one I have pinned:
 
 
I created the necklace look with three chains I had on hand. One is doubled around my neck because it' super long.
 
I have lots of outfits I want to wear with a white blazer, but I some of them will have to wait until the other pieces get altered, like my red skirt- it's too big now.  And should I wait until next summer season? Most of the rules say you can wear white into the winter if you pair it with dark colors. Which "rule" do you adhere to?
 
Linking up here: