Monday, August 10, 2015

Repeating and 6 ways to wear a cobalt blazer





Blazer- Forever 21   option   option
blouse-old  option  option  option
pants- Loft   option   option   option
shoes- Belk  option   option
necklace- gift  option

I've worn cobalt, black and white before, so I'm pretty much repeating an outfit here, just different blouse and shoes. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. This works for me, so why change it? Sometimes I just need to get dressed and not reinvent the wheel with each outfit.

Last year I shared 6 ways to wear a cobalt blazer.  Apparently this item is a favorite of mine. Here are 6 more ways to wear a cobalt blazer.


1/ 2/ 3/ 4/  5/   6/



And I almost forgot, you can throw it on over a white dress:

 
or wear it this way
 
 
whew! That's 8 more ways total.

Hope you had a great weekend and have a great week ahead.


 Fashionably Employed* * Mix It Mondays*