Thursday, May 22, 2014

Black, white and cobalt




 
Blazer- Forever21 option option
blouse- TJMaxx option option option
pants- Loft
shoes- Payless option
necklace/earrings- Target option option
worn May 15, 2014

Finally- a pair of white pants. For the past two to three years, I have tried on numerous pairs of white pants. It's one of those items that has to fit just right and can't be too thin. I got serious about finding a pair of white pants this year because I keep pinning outfits with white bottoms. I tried out pairs from Gap, Limited and Loft. Just like with the boyfriend jeans and the white jeans, Loft won! The pants I tried from each retailer passed the test on not being "see through" but the fit was not right from Gap or Limited.

This first debut of the white pants was inspired by a display I saw at Macy's. Sometimes a shopping trip is a success without a purchase. The displays can be sources of outfit inspiration. I saw a black/white graphic top paired with cobalt and instantly thought of this blouse in my closet. To kick it up, I added the striped pumps.

Linking up here:



Manic Monday* Monday Mingle