Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Boyfriend jeans and blazer



 
Blazer- old- option option option
shirt- Belk option
jeans- Loft option
shoes- Macys option option
purse- JCPenney option option
bracelets- Target/ JCPenney option option
Worn May14, 2014

Shop the post:



When boyfriend jeans first came out, I wasn't interested. But when I became interested, it was like I had to find a pair now. And I tried a few before I decided these Loft chambray boyfriend jeans were for me. I tried the Gap Sexy boyfriend and loved the look and fit... until I tried to sit down. Too much crack showing. Seriously. The rise is too low for a curvy girl. So then I tried a pair at Target. No go. Then I ordered the Loft deconstructed boyfriend jeans. They fit great, but I was afraid I would not wear them as much as I would a pair without the distressing. I was tickled when they released these chambray boyfriend jeans. They are soft and comfy and you will see them again.

Thanks for stopping by.

Linking up here:



Manic Monday* Monday Mingle