Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bermuda shorts and sandals



 
Cardigan- Old Navy   option
shirt- Loft option option
shorts- Ross option option option
sandals- Payless option option
Worn May 18, 2014
 
It's past the middle of May and this is the first time I've put on shorts to wear outside the house. That's really odd for this area. And I'm wearing this mint cardigan again. I was going grocery shopping and stores can sometimes be cold when it's warm out. I must admit I was inspired by this Land's End outfit I pinned and the color scheme in this one too.
 
I'm glad to see bermudas and longer shorts back in style. I've had these in my closet for a few years, even before longer shorts were stylish. I almost quit wearing shorts for a while because they did not make any age appropriate lengths. I still love a good skirt too.
 
Linking up here:
Manic Monday* Monday Mingle