Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Shades of grey



 
Shirt- JCrew- thrifted option option
skirt- Old Navy option  option
booties- Blowfish- TJMaxx options option
necklace- thrifted  option option

Grey is going to be very trendy this fall and that's okay with me. I've always loved grey as a neutral and grey dress pants are a work horse in my work wardrobe. On the casual side, I created this outfit with a skirt that I bought a couple of months back on sale ( I had wished for it since last year) and a grey stripe shirt I found while thrifting. With booties, it was the perfect fall outfit. The tee is a tissue tee so it's not too thick but the sleeves still knock off the early evening chill.

I almost talked myself out of getting the tee. I have a drawer full of long sleeve tees that rarely get worn. But... it was grey- check, stripes- check, JCREW- check and $4. I quickly talked myself back into getting it.

Linking here: