Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Stormy skies



 
Blazer- Forever 21  option  option
blouse- thrifted  option  option
pants- JCPenney  option  option
necklace- Sears  option  option  option
shoes- Payless  option  option
Worn June 1, 2015
 
It stormed almost every evening last week. I was in a race with a storm to get these photos taken. It definitely shows in the lighting.
 
This cobalt blazer was one of the pieces I missed during my spring capsule experiment. It's definitely a keeper in my closet. You know if you miss wearing something, then you must love it. The trick is not to overwear it. That was the good thing about the capsule. Some neglected items got some attention and I found some things that I probably should get rid of because they didn't even get much attention during the capsule.
 
Linking up here: