Monday, November 24, 2014

Camel, cobalt, and plaid




Blazer- Forever 21  option 
sweater - Gap option  option
pants- Loft
necklace - JCrew factory option  option
shoes- JCPenney option  option
worn Nov. 18, 2014

So many of my favorite things here- cobalt, plaid- which one do we talk about? I love that these pants are plaid but still subtle enough for work. I also love that they coordinate with camel and cobalt. Camel and cobalt is one of my favorite fall/ winter color pairings.

Have you jumped straight into winter? The temps dipped pretty low here last week (well low for South Georgia) but today is back around 70. I don't think I can remember it being this cold before Thanksgiving. I do remember wearing short sleeves on Thanksgiving in years past. The seasons here are so unpredictable. I wish it would stay cold for a while. I struggle with business attire for the winter, but I think layering a blazer over a sweater like this outfit works for me. It will be a "go to" formula when we do hit a permanent cold spell.

You can view SIX more ways I've worn this blazer HERE.

Linking here: