Monday, August 24, 2015

Dressing up





Tee- Target  option  option  option
skirt- thrifted  option    option   option
belt- Target  option  option  option
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option  option
earrings- JCPenney  option  option
clutch thrifted  option
hat- Tuesday Morning  option
 
Super quick post because I'm running late. I had an awesome but busy weekend.
I have always worn this skirt in a super casual way before and never thought of wearing it with heels or "dressed up." Inspiration came from Megan's Moda. I reversed the striped piece and went with a striped tee and solid maxi skirt. I loved the result. I didn't wear the floppy straw hat but tried it on for kicks while taking pictures.

Here are two other casual ways I've worn this skirt:

 
original post here

original post here
 
 
Linking up here: