Friday, September 6, 2013

Maxing it out

As some of you get ready to say goodbye to summer (it will still be hot here for a while), I thought I'd share some looks with my maxi skirt and an old maxi dress I was able to pull out and wear again this summer. I love maxi skirts/dresses in the summer- so cool and comfy.


 
 Tshirt- TJMaxx; skirt-thrifted(seen HERE) (similar);
shoes- Walmart; necklace- made by me
Worn June 9, 2013


 
White top- thrifted; earrings- made by me
Worn August 2013




Dress-old (option) (option); shoes- Ross;
earrings- gift
Worn June 2, 2013
 
Funny thing about this dress- I missed it so much when it was too small for me, and now that I am able to wear it again, I've only worn it once. It seems a little tired and drab to me now, but was once a favorite. Funny how we change.
 
Linking up here: