Monday, May 12, 2014

Pop of neon



 
Blouse- Target option option option
Blazer- Lord and Taylor (clearance last year) option option
pants- TJMaxx option
belt- Target option
Worn May 5, 2014
 
I'm not really into neon. It's one of those trends from my teens and early twenties that could have stayed there as far as I'm concerned and I don't think it's really huge this year, but it is still out there. What I am into is mint and this neon pink belt was the perfect pop of bright pink with my mint blouse. I was inspired by this outfit by Polka Dots and Purses. I wanted to recreate a work appropriate look and jeans are not acceptable at my job. I also don't have pink shoes, but liked the pop against white and mint, so I decided a hot pink belt would be a much more useful purchase for me. Just for fun I went with silver shoes. Those had been big on my wish list and I finally used a huge chunk of rewards and got this pair from Banana Republic. I love the lower heel.
 
Hoping you have a great week!
 
Shop the post:
 

 
Linking up here: