Thursday, February 25, 2016

Camel and grey





Sweater- Loft  option  option
scarf- Vera Bradley (gift)  option  option
pants- Limited  option  option
shoes- Payless     option
worn Feb. 23, 2016
 
Yes,  I did just wear these pants last week. I often repeat work wear pieces like that. Soft grey and camel is a combination I've been seeing a lot of last winter and this year. I had to try it for myself before winter got away. I like it. Oh, and aren't the buttons in the back of the sweater adorable?
 
Excuse the fake smiles and crappy expressions on my face. I was really tired when I took these photos after work and a storm was coming. Sometimes it's really hard to get motivated to take pics of myself when I really just want to put on pajamas and crawl into bed. Thankfully, tomorrow is Friday.
 
Linking here: