Monday, February 22, 2016

Marsala and leopard





Blazer- old  option  option
sweater- Dress Barn (old)  option option
Pants- Limited  option  option  option
shoes- Payless   option   option
necklace- Poshmark  option  option  option
earrings- Sears  option  option
clutch- Nordstrom/ Sole Society similar but not leopard
Worn Feb. 19, 2016
 
This combination of marsala (burgundy) sweater (worn before here)  and camel pants (with navy and red here ) just screamed to have leopard with it. I could have added my leopard pumps but went with the lower heel nude ones and pulled in the leopard with the clutch. I spent some of my Christmas money on the clutch after wanting and searching for one for over a year. The Clare V is out of my budget for a clutch. I carry a clutch as a fun bag on the weekends, but it doesn't serve me much during the work week. Totes are better suited for that.
 
What's your favorite bag choice?
 
Hope you had a great weekend. We spent it working on taxes, some photography projects and scrapbooking.
 
Linking up here: