Friday, March 10, 2017

Is it spring yet?






Scarf- Old Navy    option    option   option  option
blazer- Loft  option
pants- Loft  option
blouse - JCPenney  option  option
earrings- Cato  option  option  option
shoes- Payless  option  option  option
 
Are you getting excited for Spring? I know many of you are. You are ready to shed the layers. We have had a mild winter so I'm just ready for a wardrobe change and hope it doesn't get too hot too fast.  I've had spring fever since the end of February, so to start my transitioning, I pulled out this pink floral scarf and paired it with my tan business suit. A scarf is a great way to add a pop of color or pattern to a business suit.
 
Do you have weekend plans? We will be doing a senior portrait photo shoot, so that should be fun. Other than that, I need to do some freezer cooking and catch up a few other things before we get busy with editing photos and some other photo shoots and events that are scheduled for the future.

Have a great weekend!

Follow me on  Bloglovin

Linking up here: