Thursday, March 9, 2017

How to wear printed pants to the office



 
 
 
Vest- Coldwater Creek (old)  option  option  option 
shirt- JCP- (old)
pants- Belks  option  option  option  option  option
necklace- Kendra Scott
earrings- Cato  option  option
shoes- TJMaxx  option   option  option  option
 
 
I should do a round up post of all the ways I've worn these pants, because I've worn them quite a bit on the blog now. They are just the perfect print.  I wore them just before Christmas with this vest and a red vneck sweater. I  loved the results so much I know I had to wear them with this vest again. The first outfit never made the blog but you may have caught it on Instagram. Speaking of Instagram, are you following me there? I usually post a pic of my daily work outfits there but sometimes they don't make it to the blog.

Wearing printed pants to the office can be tricky but if you stick with a smaller print in a classic color combo like black and white you can get away with it. I'd also recommend a print like this one for the office. I wasn't really looking for a grid or check print when I decided to add a pair of printed pants, but I came across these and they fit, so they became mine.

What's your take on printed pants at the office?

Follow me on  Bloglovin

Linking up here: