Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Feelin' the blues




Cardigan- JCPenney (old)  option  option  option
blouse- JCPenney (old)  option  option
pants- Loft  option
belt- Belk  option  option
shoes- Payless  option  option
scarf- thrifted  option  option
earrings- Kendra Scott
purse  similar  option
 
I really like this powder blue color and I couldn't resist the scarf when I saw it at the thrift store. I love the mix of the tan, browns, and blues. This is a pretty basic outfit, but the scarf, belt and shoes set it off.
 
 I got a new purse.  Maybe you will see a little less of the blue one. This one is a light grey. I found it at Ross so I can't find an exact match for it, but I've linked some similar options. It has feet on the bottom. That's a plus on a purse for me. My only complaint is the zipper goes one way. I like for a purse to have dual zippers that meet in the middle so I can leave it a little open and quickly grab keys and things. It's still a good size and overall all I'm pleased with it. What are your purse preferences?
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: