Thursday, April 20, 2017

Pink midi skirt








 
Blouse- Nordstrom  option  option   option
skirt- Dorothy Perkins       option  option
shoes- Belk   option   option
bracelet- Ann Taylor  option
necklace- House of Harlow
earrings- Sears  option
purse- Belk  option  option
 
Pink and blue, skirts and strappy heels- some of my favorite things right now. These heels have a kitten heel, but a similar block heel sandal would work just as well with this outfit. This outfit does not need a completer, or third piece, because these sleeves are so fabulous. I often have to cover them up with a blazer when I wear this top to work, but it gets to shine on it's own in this outfit.
 
And this blue bag? Are you sick of it yet? It just goes with so many of my spring pieces, so I can't help myself. I really do like the size, shape and structure of this bag. I wish I had it in a rainbow of colors. 
 
What pieces are you in love with this spring?
 
Linking up here: