Monday, April 24, 2017

Blush pants





Blouse- JCPenney    option   option
pants-   Old Navy       option    option 
shoes- Payless  option   option   option
earrings- Target   option
purse- Belk (old)  option   option 
bracelet- Ann Taylor  option  option
 
I should have posted this last week, because I wore this for Easter. But if you were looking for an Easter outfit, it would have been too late anyway. So here's a spring outfit you can repeat any day. Who's into cropped pants this spring? and lace up block heel shoes? and pink?  Raising my hand.
 
I rounded up some more spring sandals on Saturday's post, so be sure to check them out.
 
This is going to be a busy week. If I'm a little quite or slow to respond to comments, I'll catch up later.
 
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: