Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Olive, moto and stripes




 
shirt- Banana Republic  option  option
boots- Clarks  option  option
earrings- Cato  option  option  option
 
 
Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day! The hubby and I grilled some steaks and chilled at home.
 
 As you can see, I finally gave in and got on the moto jacket bandwagon. I have a black leather jacket that I received from the hubby as a gift about 15 years ago. It's nice and still holds up, but it's a very classic cut and not trendy. I asked for this faux leather version for Christmas this past year and the hubby obliged. He says he likes this jacket on me. It's very soft and comfortable to wear. It's on sale, so now is a good time to grab it if you need one. Unfortunately for me, I haven't had much cold weather and haven't been able to wear it much yet. I tolerated it with a tee on a cool evening out a few weeks ago.  The olive jeans were a fall purchase and my Chelsea boots were a Christmas gift in 2015.
 
Have you seen my current crushes over on the side? I am dying over these knotty sneakers and these bow sneakers. I've got to add a similar pair to my spring wardrobe!
 
Follow me on  Bloglovin
Linking up here: