Monday, January 30, 2017

Menswear inspired



 
Blazer- JCrew Factory  option option
shirt- old  option  option  option
pants- Loft
belt- Belks  option
booties- JCPenney  option  option  option
 
This look came across as a little menswear inspired to me. I think it's the combination of plaid, camel blazer and the booties. I've had this shirt forever and usually only wear it to work on field days but I decided that I wanted to make it office appropriate and wear just to change things up a bit. Same goes for my cognac booties. They usually are only worn on the weekends but with this length pant, no one knows the difference and I think the toe of the boots are professional enough. So... my menswear inspired outfit was born.
 
What pieces do you cross over from weekend to work?
 
Hope you have a great week!
 

Follow me on  Bloglovin

Linking up here: