Wednesday, January 4, 2017

How to style a sleeveless blazer




Vest- Banana Republic  option   option   option 
turtleneck sweater- JCPenney  option   option  option
pants- Loft   option   option  option  
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option   option
necklace- Target- (old)  option  option  similar
earrings- old  option  option  option
 
There are lots of way to style a sleeveless blazer but wearing one in the winter over a slim fitting turtleneck and slim ankle pants is one of my favorite ways. You can see a few of my other attempts at styling a sleeveless blazer here, here and here. 
 
Oh and ignore that color cast on my necklace, it is silver, not pink. It was late in the day when I took these photos and the light was playing tricks. I find it very hard to get in outfit photos in the winter.
 
So we have two days of Whole 30 behind us! I'm not having any major cravings or crashes. Just happy that I've been eating clean for two days.

Have you guys vowed to not shop or spend in January? It's definitely not one of my resolutions. I keep the budget in check, but I have a running wish list and one of my current crushes is this pair of loafers or this one or both. I also think these would be cool to have in the gamut of colors they come in: bronze, graphite, burgundy. Changing shoes out from black to a color changes up a whole outfit and makes it pop. (You can check out more of  my current crushes in the side bar.)


Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: