Friday, January 6, 2017

How to dress for work after the holidays




Cardigan- Target  option   option
Top- JCPenney  option
pants- Loft
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option
necklace- Kendra Scott
 
Going back to work after the Christmas holiday was rough. After a few days of lounging around in comfy casual clothes, eating lots of food, I really didn't want to dress up and go back to work. But I did. When you find yourself in that situation, you can follow this formula- black pants, print blouse, coordinating cardigan, cute flats. I promise you will look pulled together and no one will know you didn't really want to be there.
 
Now, if I could just master flash photography... I still want to have a winter here, but I'm looking forward to the longer days and a few more minutes of sunlight for photos.
 
I hope you have had a great week. One work week of 2017 almost down, and we are back to the normal swing of things.
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: