Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy Fall Ya'll





Blazer- Loft  option  option
blouse- JCP  option  option 
pants- JCP
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option 
bracelets- made by me  option  option  option
 
Happy Fall! I think we are all waiting for some cooler temps and a chance to change up the wardrobe. Fall is finally here on the calendar. We've still got highs on the 80's but today is actually a nice day with a cool feel to it so I'm hopeful.
 
I actually wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago when I caved to social media pressure to start wearing fall items. All of these pieces have been in my closet for a few years. Ruffles are a return trend for this fall, so I'm ready with my button up ruffle blouse in browns and rust. I'm not as crazy about ruffles as I used to be but I'm glad I kept this top. (See how I've worn it before HERE.)
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: