Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Office chic




Blazer- thrifted -option  option  option
trousers- LOFT option
blouse- JCP option  option
belt- Target  option
necklace- JCrew Factory
Bracelet- Ann Taylor
shoes- Payless  option  option
 
I'm sure I've posted something very similar to this on the blog before, so if you recognize it as a repeat, my apologies.  While I do like to show you new ways to wear items, the truth is, I repeat outfits or similar versions all the time. It's life. It is getting out the door on time. I love this jacket and I've worn it a multitude of ways.
 
I do know for certain you haven't seen this necklace before,  unless you are following me on Instagram. The necklace is new. It's on major sale right now. Long necklaces have become my go to accessories for work attire.
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: