Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Chartreuse and dots





Blazer- Dress Barn   option  option
skirt- JCrew Factory option      option   option
blouse- JCPenney   option
earrings- JCPenney  option
necklace- JCrew Factory  option
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option
 
All of these pieces are old. There is nothing new for you to shop, but as one of you commented yesterday, if you have good pieces, you have a good wardrobe and can mix them up.  There is no need for new items all the time. This skirt has been mixed over and over and over again. Another great skirt like that from JCrew Factory would be this one.  I am in love. I had a leopard print skirt but um... it didn't fit anymore so I sold it. I  would love to have this one but I'm trying to watch my budget. I just ordered a couple of tops from JCrew Factory and just before that the necklaces I've been wearing. I tend to go through phases where nothing at a retailer interests me for a while, and then, suddenly, I'm in love with everything.
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: