Thursday, June 30, 2016

DIY tassel jewlery





skirt- thrifted  option  option  option
shoes- Old Navy (old)  option  option  option
necklace- DIY  option  option   option
tassel bracelets- DIY  option  option  option  option
earrings- (old)  option  option
 
I have been admiring all the tassel jewelry that is on trend right now, but I couldn't really justify the purchase when it wouldn't really fit in with my work attire. Then one day I popped into Michaels and noticed some tassels and colorful beads on clearance. I already had other beads and all the tools for making jewelry so I decided make my own. The bracelets are really easy to make- just string your beads and tassels on stretch magic cord and tie it in a knot. Glue your knot and you are done.
 
I also made another set of stacked bead tassel bracelets and a beaded wrap charm bracelet while I was at it. You may have seen those on Instagram. The wrap bracelet is for sale in my Poshmark closet.
 
I love how these bright colors pop against my white cold shoulder top. I know that "off shoulder" is having a moment now, but I've decided the cold shoulder top is more my jam. I'm just a bit picky about tops being too flowy and almost returned this one. I'm glad I didn't because I really like it with the fitted skirt. It will work well with skinny jeans too, and I can probably tuck it into shorts.
 
What trends are you admiring right now?

Shop more tassel trends   HERE and pom-poms too.
 
Linking up here:
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: