Friday, July 1, 2016

Red, white and blue




top- TJMaxx  option  option  option
shorts- Loft  option  option
shoes- TJMaxx  option  option  option
purse- TJMaxx  option  option  option
earrings - Target  similar  option
 
Hello long weekend! Do you have plans? We don't but that's okay. We don't really like large crowds and sometimes I like those long weekends with no plans. If I were going out, I'd probably wear something like this.
 
I knew these seersucker sailor shorts would make a perfect Fourth of July outfit, so I paired them with a blue top, white earrings, red sandals and a red clutch. This would be the perfect fireworks or backyard bar-b-que outfit. What will you be wearing this Fourth of July?
 
Linking up here:
 
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin
Linking up here: