Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Cold shoulder, twists, and a link up


Hi everyone. I'm excited because today I'm doing something different. If you follow me, then you know that obviously I did something different with my hair. I rarely ever style it but in it's regular cut, but I decided to go a little boho and pull the "bangs" back in some twists.

But that's not all that's different. Today I'm cohosting Jersey Girl Texan Heart's link up! I've decided to step out and do something a little different with the blog. I do hope you will go visit Monica and follow her on her social channels. She is the sweetest girl with the cutest, most fun sense of style. She has always left me the most encouraging comments, and I love following her blog. I'm honored to be cohosting with her today. Be sure to link up below.



As for the hair, it's quite simple to do. Grab a small section of "bangs" or hair in the front on each side and twist them towards the back. Meet each twist in the middle at the crown and secure with a clear tiny rubber band.  Done.  Head out and have some fun.





Blouse- Cato  option   option  option
pants- JCrew Factory (old)  option  option  option
shoes- Payless  option  option  option
necklace- JCPenney  option  option
earrings- Cato  option  option