Thursday, June 23, 2016

Sailor shorts





 
Shirt- JCrew Factory  option  option  option
Shorts- Loft  option
shoes- Lucky Brand Kalley3 here  here   here and here and here
bag- Payless  option  option
sunnies- Loft  option   option   option
earrings- old  option  option  option
 Today I'm sharing how I styled my seersucker sailor shorts from Loft. I've worn this shirt with seersucker before, so this was an easy choice. This JCrew Factory shirt is no longer available but I think these shorts would look equally cute with the JCrew Factory pineapple tee or the metallic crab tee. And can we talk about these wedges? They are just a little over 2 inches tall so they provide enough height to lengthen and lean the legs but they are still short enough to wear with everything and super comfortable. I could wear and walk in these all day. You will be seeing them a lot this summer. They are available from several stores, so pick your favorite store and watch for a sale.
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Bloglovin

Linking up here: